This week, Daniel Bader, Andrew Martonik, and Alex Dobie consider a look at some fresh new Samsung Galaxy S9 and LG G7 rumors just before diving into Android Central’s Very best of CES 2018 Awards.
They also consider a look at other news from the present, which include Google Assistant penetration into the automotive industry, Lenovo’s Good Exhibit, an NVIDIA 4K HDR Tv, fingerprint sensor know-how, Razer’s “Project Linda”, and extra!
Demonstrate Notes and Links:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 will be declared in February at MWC
- Samsung Galaxy S9: Rumors, Specs, Release Day, and Far more!
- LG will cease releasing new telephones each and every 12 months
- LG G7 (2018 flagship) rumor spherical-up: Every little thing you have to have to know
- Android Central’s Very best of CES 2018 Awards!
- Google Assistant is now almost everywhere, which include screens and automobiles
- Lenovo’s Good Exhibit is the Google Assistant remedy to the Echo Demonstrate
- NVIDIA launching new 65-inch 4K HDR gaming shows with Android Tv
- Razer’s Undertaking Linda turns your mobile phone into a laptop computer
- Android Automobile is even extra beneficial with Google Assistant and wireless
- Vivo’s in-display fingerprint sensor is the future of smartphone biometrics
- Sony Xperia XA2 and XA2 Ultra arms-on: No extra quirks, just good telephones
- AT&T methods absent from offer to promote Huawei telephones
- Thrifter.com: All the greatest deals from Amazon, Very best Invest in, and extra, fussily curated and consistently up to date.
- GameStash: Hundreds of magnificent video games on your Android mobile phone. Test it totally free for 14 times!