OPPO has unveiled its latest entry-level digicam mobile phone in India, the A83.
The OPPO A83 comes with an 8 MP entrance digicam and a 13 MP rear digicam, and employs A.I. Attractiveness Recognition Technological innovation that employs a cloud database from high quality suppliers that have adequate energy to assist diversified facial recognition in intelligent terminals.
Our target has constantly been on bringing best photography and Selfie knowledge to the Indian consumers. We have received an huge response for our Selfie Expert A Sequence and F Sequence. With the A83 we wish to carry an economical selfie digicam with progress attributes this sort of as the Hd + Whole Display screen Display screen and AI Attractiveness Technological innovation. The A83 truly signifies our ambition to keep on becoming the Selfie Expert and Chief in the market place.
– Will Yang, Manufacturer Director, OPPO India
OPPO A83 Technical specs
- Functioning Program: Android 7.1 Nougat with ColorOS 3.2
- Display screen: 5.7-inch Whole Hd+ (1440 x 720) Liquid crystal display | 18:9 component ratio
- Processor: MediaTek 6763T clocked at 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 3 GB
- Storage: 32 GB expandable up to 256 GB with microSD card
- Rear Digicam: 13 MP with LED flash | f/2.2 aperture
- Entrance Digicam: 8 MP
- Battery: 3,180 mAh
- Dimensions: 150.5 x 73.1 x 7.7 mm
- Bodyweight: 143 grams
Priced at ₹13,990 ($220), the OPPO A83 is obtainable in two shade variants – Black and Gold – and will go on sale on Amazon and Flipkart and throughout offline outlets starting January 20.